We are pleased to announce the release of FoxWallet 4.0.5 update. Please find below the details of this update.
Folding Unverified NFTs
As is well known, there is an abundance of junk NFT airdrops on blockchain networks. These NFTs often direct users to fraudulent websites in attempts to steal user funds. In this version update, FoxWallet will fold unverified NFTs by default to safeguard user funds.
Bug fixes and improved user experience
- Fixed Filecoin transactions getting stuck due to low Gas.
- Corrected token added status display on transaction details page.
- Optimized multilingual translations.
- Cached Aleo Prover File for faster transaction creation.
- Resolved issues with transaction list refresh and loading.
- Added support for claiming Qtum Testnet test coins.
- Fixed copied URLs not updating after webpage redirection.
- Addressed app freeze caused by pop-ups on iOS.
We are committed to providing you with a better product and user experience. Thank you for your support of FoxWallet! If you encounter any issues or have any feedback, please feel free to contact us at any time.