We are pleased to announce the release of FoxWallet 3.5.2 update. Please find below the details of this update.
Zero transfer scam refers to a type of fraudulent activity that specifically targets users on the Tron and Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) chains. The scam typically involves the fraudulent transfer of 0 tokens from a user's wallet using the
TransferFrom function. The purpose of this scam is to create a fake transaction history that appears in the user's wallet, leading them to mistakenly use the scammer's address and potentially risking their money.
The attacker intentionally uses an address that resembles the victim's address by having the same first and last few characters. By doing so, they aim to deceive the target into believing they are interacting with a familiar address. Consequently, the target may unknowingly send funds to the attacker's wallet instead of the intended recipient.
The zero transfer scam relies on trickery and deception, exploiting users' trust and familiarity with wallet transactions to manipulate them into making unintended transfers or interacting with fraudulent addresses. Vigilance and careful verification of transaction details are essential to avoid falling victim to such scams.
What should I do ?
- Don’t worry if you have
Zero Token Transfersin your transaction history. These transfers do not affect the security of your assets.
- Exercise caution and verify the address: Before executing any transactions, always double-check the address you are sending crypto to. Be wary of fraudulent addresses that may resemble the intended recipient's address. Don't copy address from history record.
- Utilize the Address Book feature: Use the address book feature available in your wallet to prevent sending funds to incorrect addresses. This feature helps mitigate the risk of accidentally sending crypto to scam addresses.
- Stay vigilant and informed: If you come across any suspicious transfers or transactions, take the time to calmly investigate the matter. Stay updated with the latest news and information to be aware of potential scam techniques.
To celebrate the Fox Credit feature online, we are thrilled to announce the FoxWallet Credit Launching Campaign! During this week, users will be able to accumulate more credits than usual and share the $1000U rewards pool.
Time: Aug 14 — Aug 21
How to earn Fox Credit?
- Daily Check-in: create/import the wallet and go check-in, you’ll get 20 credits on a daily basis; the initial check-in will be counted for 40 credits; 40 extra credits will be rewarded to those who check in 7 consecutive days during the campaign. Your total credits by check-in will be 200 in total.
- Invite Friends: each invite can get you 100 credits and each invitee will receive 50 credits — — more invites, more credits.
- Finish Zealy Tasks: each XP you get on Zealy equals 1 Credit in the FoxWallet app. These credits will be updated by the end of the campaign.
Zealy tasks include:
- Follow Twitter, like, retweet the event tweet
- Tweet about us: including the words “Fox Credits”
- Join Telegram
- Join Discord
- Finish FoxWallet Daily Task
- Invite friends
How to share the rewards?
All participants share the reward pools proportionally to the credits earned.
For example, Alice earned 500 Fox Credits and the total Credits for the first Pool was 100,000, then Alice would get (500/100,000)*200U = 1U.
|Fox Credits||Prize Pool|
|20 ~ 800||200 USDT|
|800 ~ 1300||300 USDT|
|> 1300||500 USDT|
- Rewards under 0.05U will not be distributed. All USDT will be sent on the Polygon network.
- The FoxWallet Credits Launching Campaign prize pool is reserved for Fox Credits earned during the campaign only. Credits earned before or after the campaign are not counted.
- FoxWallet reserves the final right of interpretation.
We are pleased to announce the release of FoxWallet 3.5.1 update. Please find below the details of this update.
We are pleased to announce the release of FoxWallet 3.5.0 update. Please find below the details of this update.